Employment Type: Full-Time
- Must be at least 21-years-old.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Actively participates in daily schedule of youth activities including meal times, cleanup, daily chores, laundry, etc.
- Assists with group, family counseling sessions, or court appearances by taking notes, gathering documentation, or other support activities as directed.
- Observes youth behaviors and applies behavioral therapy according to treatment plan consulting with more experienced personnel as needed.
- Ability to apply restrains and other principles of Safe Crisis Management in the in the event of medical, safety or other residential crises.
Loading some great jobs for you...