Seeking BC/BE Family Physician for Opportunity in Berwick, PA (Physici
Compensation: $216,800.00 - $216,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Job ID: 6324Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join its active medical staff in an outpatient only position.
- Open to new graduates and practicing physicians
- Family Practice candidates are preferred but consideration will be given to Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Pediatrics specialties as well
- Potential for Nursery and Pediatric inpatient work
- Interest in Pediatrics a plus
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Philadelphia. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 3 beds 2 baths 1,678 sqft Beautiful Country Setting within minutes of Town. Lovely Split Level Home nestled on 2 Acres has much to offer. Living Room, Kitchen with Adjacent Dining Area has hardwood floors and French Doors that look out to an enjoyable deck with wonderful mountain views. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths plus Finished Lower Level complete with Office Nook area. Includes Pole Barn/Workshop, Large Shed & 3-Car Attached Garage! This home can be yours for $239,000.
The Community. Berwick is a borough in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, United States, 28 miles southwest of Wilkes Barre.
The Employer. 100+ bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care. The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care. Berwick is 2.5 hours from both Philadelphia and New York City.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 94 miles to Philadelphia, PA
- 110 miles to Newark, NJ
- 115 miles to Jersey City, NJ
- 118 miles to New York, NY
- 123 miles to Baltimore, MD
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania (about 11 miles; Bloomsburg, PA; Full-time enrollment: 9,452)
- Luzerne County Community College (about 17 miles; Nanticoke, PA; FT enrollment: 4,724)
- Wilkes University (about 23 miles; Wilkes-Barre, PA; FT enrollment: 3,912)
- King's College (about 24 miles; Wilkes-Barre, PA; FT enrollment: 2,392)
- Misericordia University (about 25 miles; Dallas, PA; FT enrollment: 2,554)
- Test Track Park
- Susquehanna Riverlands
- Evansville MX Park
- Briar Creek Lake Park
- Berwick Sporting Goods
- Bridal Chateau
- The Mystery Box
- Joann's Clothes Corner
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, general practice, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...