Director of Operations for Chronic Care Management/ Healthcare Company (Confidential) - Walton
Compensation: $117,986.67 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Location: New York, NY (OPEN TO ALL MAJOR CITIES ACROSS THE US)
Broad network of inter-related companies in the healthcare sector is looking to spin off a new business unit centered around chronic care management. We re seeking a Director of Operations that has experience in the chronic care management, clinician or physician practice space. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team and help build an enterprise from the ground up, creating a solid foundation to allow the company to grow quickly. This individual will oversee the opening of our first facilities/offices in the US, create and support the growth plan and be responsible for the day to day operations with an eye on expansion nation-wide. Must be willing to get your hands dirty and contribute at all operational levels, hire, train and nurture team members and provide operational guidance and metrics to the founder. Looking for someone that is excited by the challenge of launching a start-up and is looking for longevity and long term growth within an organization. This is a dynamic and fast paced role that will change as the needs of the company grow. This will be the first hire for the company and this individual will have a tremendous amount of room to grow with this role.
- Collaborate closely with the founder to launch the operations of the company and bring the strategic vision to life
- Build the infrastructure and processes to enable the successful scale of the organization
- Set operational goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed to improve operational performance
- Make strategic decisions
- Identify operational weaknesses, help improve or innovate new processes, and establish KPIs to track success
- Recruit, retain and develop high performing A-player talent
- Travel across the country as needed to visit facilities, establish partnerships and meet with key stakeholders
- Effectively communicate clear company vision, mission and directive
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 5-10 years running a clinician or physician practice experience and/or 2 years experience running a chronic care management practice
- Excellent research skills
- Must be a confident and analytical leader with a high level of intelligence demonstrated through effective problem solving skills, the ability to multitask and make decisions quickly
- Experience meeting stringent compliance requirements
- Proven expertise in organizational development and operations management, strategic and business planning methods, project planning, staffing and coordinating
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Financial acumen and budget management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- Project management skills and abilities to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Innovative and focused leader that can think outside of the box
Salary: $100k - $150k with upside of company profits
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice physician, practitioner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...