A PA Facility Seeks a Temporary Nephrologist (Pittston)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens nephrologist. The assignment schedule is weekend coverage, and the covering physician will see 10 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a PA state license obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend coverage
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Procedures: General nephrology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
Loading some great jobs for you...