Sales Engineer - Walton
Compensation: $112,860.00 - $167,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Skills:Sales, Presales, Solution Design, Client Engagement, SAAS
Were the global leader in workspace scheduling technology. We make it easy to find and book space to meet up and work together. We provide workspace scheduling software to over 1,000 of the worlds biggest brands, integrating meeting room and workspace reservation solutions that help remove friction in the workplace and free businesses and their people up to get the most out of their working day.
About the role:
Condeco is looking for an ambitious and visionary Sales Engineer to join our Americas team and help continue the record-breaking growth weve seen in sales of our award-winning solutions. With experience of being a sales engineer in other software firms, you will understand the pre-sales process and the importance of getting to know the prospects needs and problems. Youll be able to map solutions to these problems, and articulate the real business value of what Condeco can do, based on technical aptitude. Youll have a solid tech background in software and able to learn the Condeco solution quickly, getting to understand the unique benefits we offer as market leaders with our Microsoft Azure powered stack. You wont be afraid of being thrown in the deep end and being asked to sit in front senior stakeholders from both IT and Operations from large companies across the US and Canada, either by video conference or face to face. Travel around the US, and occasionally internationally, will be required. But there will also be the opportunity to work from home where appropriate, and of course to travel to our showroom and office in central New York City. As a high growth company, Condeco will be able to offer you a range of exciting career development opportunities in various roles and in some cases other geographic regions of the world. Above all, youll be a self-starter whos ready to develop their career to the next level by joining a proven success story.
- Support Condeco sales teams during the entire sales life cycle
- Be a product expert and evangelist on all Condeco solutions, acting as a single point of knowledge
- Deliver faultless demonstrations of our solutions for prospects
- Manage a range of client experience trials, pilots and showrooms
- Support with delivery of a range of events such as trade shows and small customer experience sessions
- Assist with enablement of our technical partners/alliances and resellers
- Create accurate solution scoping and statement of works documents
- Support the completion of RFIs and RFPs
- Become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Condeco solutions.
- Understand and provide knowledge of the Condeco system and products, including configuration, infrastructure, best practices and functionality.
- Able to articulate the company strategy and vision to Customers
- 5+ years experience in a client facingtechnicalfunction within asoftwarecompany
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid understanding of technical concepts associated with SaaS technology stacks
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Results focused, flexible, proactive and detail orientated
- Passionate in working closely with customers and sales
- Have a personable presence and strive to achieve long term relationships with customers
- Willingness to work and travel as required nationally and internationally
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
Nice to Have:
- SaaS solution post sales deployment experience
- Sales experience with cross selling and upselling experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform
- Exposure to IT network technologies
- Exposure to web/cloud security technology
- 20 days PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Optional Transit and Parking Benefit
- Voluntary Disability
- 401k Employee contribution only
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Condeco are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment for all employees
Associated topics: architect, field service, install, laboratory, sales engineer, solution engineer, spinal, trauma, vascular, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...