Senior Account Executive - Walton
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Colangelo & Partners New York is looking for a talented and proactive Senior Account Executive with experience in wine & spirits or lifestyle public relations.
SAE's are an integral part of the leadership team at Colangelo & Partners. They participate in all aspects of the integrated public relations campaigns, from media and client relations, to event management and new business proposals. They are also be expected to mentor junior staff and demonstrate best practices of media relations, events, social media, etc. SAE's work directly with clients, many of whom are based abroad and in California wine country. There are multiple opportunities for travel, both to our SF office and abroad for press trips and client meetings.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be part of an expanding team and is looking to learn, grow and establish leadership in an entrepreneurial agency. We are looking for a self-starter who isnt afraid to manage projects and teams, is media-savvy, understands the fundamentals of social media, can juggle multiple tasks at once and has a proven background working with consumer brands (preferably wine/spirits) and/or restaurants/hospitality and lifestyle brands.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+years PR experience, preferably at an agency vs. in-house
- A thorough understanding of public relations fundamentals including media list development, media planning, media-training for spokespersons, pitching across print/media/broadcast outlets
- Established relationships with media contacts
- Understands how to get the big stories that are meaningful and impactful to our clients' businesses
- Understands the fundamentals of social media and influencer relations
- Can work strategically across multiple accounts at once and field requests from clients, media and managers alike
- Has a knack for managing others and encouraging and fostering talent show us your leadership skills
- Attention to detail from your calendar to your to-do lists, you must have a proven system for organization for your own work as well as the work and responsibilities of your team
- Can effectively manage client meetings from start to finish, initiating every call and meeting with clear objectives and following-up with action items
- Ability to think creatively, contribute to team brainstorms and develop innovative communications campaigns for clients
What We Offer
- We encourage you to help us grow: new business bonuses, employee referral program.
- We want you to continue to learn: Education and training programs whether they be part of our in-house curriculum or subsidizing courses at accredited institutions
- We not only want to know our clients communications goals, we want to understand their product from the glass as well! This means weekly happy hours, group outings to wineries and wine bars and more.
- C&P provides excellent benefits to our employees, including medical and dental insurance, 401K contribution matching, flexibility with Summer hours, and a paid leave policy including PTO for service, personal time and Summer Fridays. Benefits also extend to company-paid training programs, performance-based incentives, and the opportunity to work between the New York and San Francisco offices.
- We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Loading some great jobs for you...