Full-time, Shifts: 2nd (3PM-11PM) or 3rd (11PM-7AM)
Want to make a difference in people's lives by using your skills as an LPN? Look no further as we're looking for dedicated and hard-working LPN's to work the 2nd or 3rd shift in Ebensburg, PA. We're looking for qualified Licensed Practice Nurses who will be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care while ensuring the proper flow of relevant information is communicated to appropriate personnel. In addition, the Licensed Practical Nurse will also maintain, update and work with electronic medical records and ensure that they are secure. You'll have a 2 week orientation as well where you'll be trained on-the-job and shadow the nursing staff.
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- 401k with matching contribution - Competitive salary offered
- Sign on bonus available to qualified candidates
- Graduate of an accredited School of Practical Nursing
- Currently holds an active LPN license in the state in which the facility is located.
- Ability to function under supervision
- Demonstrate clinical competency
- Experience in correctional health care delivery system, a plus
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...