Talent Development Manager (Pittston)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Are you a seasoned Learning, Talent or HR leader who wants to change the way our software engineering team develops leaders and top talent? We are looking for an experienced, responsible Talent Development Manager to join INVIDI Technologies in our Newtown, PA offices.
This individual must have experience with the technology culture to effectively bridge the communications between the team and management. This position will work closely with a range of individuals within the company to develop and improve programs and practices that recruit, retain, and develop our professionals.
The goal will be to create a growth pathway for our technologists to articulate exactly what is needed to perform the work today and what is required to grow and otherwise support the needs of a growing and highly effective workforce in ways that align with our overall strategy.
This is a multi-faceted role where the Talent Development Manager will drive the Performance Management process and develop strategies to improve onboarding of new employees, skills assessment and career development through training, project opportunities and certification support.
The right candidate will also take a lead role collaborating with the Scrum Master and Product Owners to develop a Scrum Maturity Model Assessment based on Agile principles.
- Provide strong mentorship and leadership to a team of software developers working in an agile scrum environment. Execute Performance Management processes across INVIDI s software development teams.
- Produce and support a training development plan for the organization.
- Identify gaps in development/delivery processes and drive solutions to these challenges.
- Provide guidance and coaching to motivate and lead employees to their optimal performance levels and career development.
- Work with teams and stakeholders to resolve impediments for the agile teams and make sure they have appropriate requirements, direction, and resources to deliver effectively.
- Adhere to established processes, identify areas for improvement and collaboratively solve these process challenges.
- Partner with our leaders to help identify solutions to leadership and organizational development issues.
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of value-added training programs to drive key organizational initiatives surrounding leadership development and career frameworks.
- Local travel required between Princeton, NJ and Newtown, PA, up to 50% in each location.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering; Master s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of leadership experience within a technology company
- Experience working with Software Development Team who use Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies
- Exceptional networking & relationship building skills
- Proven ability to successfully navigate, collaborate and drive results in a complex environment
- Strong critical reasoning, data analysis, and reporting experience
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Highly preferred candidates also have
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use good judgment, tact, and discretion in handling confidential information, and comply with INVIDI Company policies and procedures
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technical concepts
INVIDI Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*We will not accept resumes from Agencies or Recruiters or any phone calls for this position.
Loading some great jobs for you...