Deposit Review Representative
Compensation: $28,050.00 - $36,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the new deposit account review and uploading process; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the new deposit account review and uploading process.
a. Verification of new deposit account information via the deposit account opening platform.
b. Verification of new customer information.
c. Verification of new deposit account documentation.
d. Researches errors in documentation and account/customer information. Informs appropriate party of any missing/incorrect information.
e. Uploads the new deposit account/new customer information from the deposit account opening platform to the core system.
2. Responsible for the daily processing of the ???Bank by Mail??? correspondence that is sent directly to the corporate headquarters for affiliate banks. This includes processing all deposits mailed by those customers through the teller system.
3. Responsible to assist with the data entry process, as well as be the back-up for the Item Processing area, including running affiliate transactions as needed.
4. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
5. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Deposit Services specific compliance regulations, etc.
6. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
7. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
8. Assists the immediate supervisor with various administrative tasks to support department operations, as directed; may also be assigned special projects.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
1. PC/Computer keyboard
3. Statement rendering equipment
5. Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax machine
Associated topics: bank teller, branch teller, client, customer service, customer service representative, deposit, saving, service associate, service representative, teller
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...