Sr. Manager, Global Customer Analytics - Walton
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
MCM Worldwide has an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a world renowned, international cosmopolitan organization with over 40 years of personal style and expression.
Our luxury brand specializes in manufacturing sophisticated leather goods, such as handbags, small leather goods, luggage and clothing.
A long-time favorite of international royalty, celebrities and VIPs, is embarking on a dynamic stage of global expansion. The brand has beautiful architect-designed boutiques in cities such as London, Berlin, Athens and Beijing, and is sold by prestigious retailers in key markets such as the USA, the UK, Russia and Dubai, as well as Italy and Germany. We are a worldwide company with over 70 stores in nearly 35 countries and eight offices all over the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The position is responsible for supporting and partnering with VP of Global Customer Experience and Analytics to develop analyses and reports that supply the organization with business intelligence and data-driven decision-making tools. They will create actionable and strategic plans that drive CRM KPIs (acquisition, retention, loyalty, etc.) and business results. This position is also responsible for managing program measurements, optimizing current programs, and will lead all test-and-learn efforts. They will work closely with all internal teams (marketing, sales, creative, finance, operations, education) as well as and external vendors.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Identifying gaps in data sources, hygiene, and collection strategies
· Ensure that data is clean, usable, and accurate
· Build models for optimized customer communication strategy (clusters, RFM models, etc.)
· Build measurement matrix for test and learn strategies (A/B test, multi-variate test, etc.)
· Lead execution of all customer contact strategies to ensure consistency of brand message
· Partner with database vendor and corporate CRM to prioritize key analytical projects
· Translate analyses into actionable insights and provide recommendations for optimizing CRM
campaigns and business results
· Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions
· Responsible for name collection/database growth and monitoring and providing guidance for
capture rate strategies across points of distribution
· Sets customer KPI objectives that align with the brand’s customer objectives and financial
· Provide key partners with dashboard that helps them keep a pulse on their business and key
KPIs (stores, retail partners, merchandizing, VM, etc.)
· Partner with relevant IT, Operations, and CRM team to develop process and optimization
· Own and manage measurement of all digital innovation in retail stores
Job requirements include the following:
· Experience in analytics and business intelligence
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong experience in reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
· Experience in building journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence
of direct-to-consumer marketing principles
· Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to
· Must be analytical but also creative
· Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal,
but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
· Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable
· Open to new ideas
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
· Strong time management, project management and prioritization skills
· Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on
PowerPoint and Excel
· Retail experience preferred but not necessary
MCM is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...