Property Management Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
A prominent Real Estate firm seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and customer service support for luxury rental properties in downtown Manhattan. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic college graduate. The ideal applicant will have an outgoing personality, positive attitude and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Document and provide support to resident complaints, concerns, billing inquiries
- Maintain accurate resident data in BuildingLink program
- Manage all building documents in BuildingLink program
Move In/Out Coordination
- Arrange move-ins/outs by scheduling service elevator times, obtaining COIs and scheduling move-in inspections with resident manager
- Advise residents of delivery procedure and approve deliveries to building
- Reserve amenity spaces for buildings, answer inquiries regarding amenity space use
- Manage buildings' resident storage and bicycle storage rooms
- Process rent checks nad track collections
- Communicate to tenants via text, email and phone for late payments, arrears
- Provide collection data to Assistant Manager on a daily basis
- Data entry regarding vacating leases, late fees
- Respond to incoming calls, e-mails, mail and in-person requests.
- Comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage documents, files and electronic information in an organized, efficient and secure manner.
- Interact with residents in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Represent company as a professional in appearance and manner.
- Communicate written and oral communication at the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Perform quality and quantity duties as expected for position.
- Complete company required training courses as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Extreme attention to detail and follow up tasks
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player
- Proactive, outgoing, energetic, efficient
- Strong writing skills and pleasant telephone demeanor
- Excellent computer skills particularly: Microsoft Office Suite
Job Specific Requirements:
- Possess basic personal computer skills.
- Exhibit strong numerical ability.
- Execute tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Maintain a professional level of stress tolerance.
- Possess ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Able to hear, understand and respond appropriately to others in person or with other communication devices.
- Able to read and observe surroundings.
- Able to manage emotional and mental state while performing various job duties.
- Able to verbally communicate in English, thoughts and questions at a reasonable level of articulation.
The job description outlined above is considered a core list of job duties/requirements. This document should not be considered a complete or comprehensive list. The incumbent assigned to this position is required to perform the duties listed above. The incumbent is also expected to adapt to changes and/or additions as needed. Nothing contained within this document is intended or shall be construed to create or constitute a contract of employment between any employee or group of employees and Emigrant Savings Bank and its Subsidiaries. Emigrant Savings Bank and its Subsidiaries retains and reserves any and all rights to change, modify , amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Loading some great jobs for you...