Account Support Analyst (II)
Employment Type: Full-Time
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review merchant applications using a variety of online sources and make quality decisions to approve, decline or pend applications.
- Work with NCR Payments partners to ensure compliance with various industry requirements
- Work closely with the Underwriting departments of our banks to ensure timely approval of merchant accounts
- Answer internal and external inquiries with regards to Underwriting issues
- Keep ISOs up to date on the status of their applications. Advocate on ISOs behalf to get credit card processing deals approved
- Perform post-audit of auto-approved applications in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Place and receive phone calls to and from independent sales organizations (ISOs) and merchants to obtain necessary information
- Notify the referring ISO/Agent of any special requirements of approving a credit card processing agreement
- Provide excellent service to all constituents through proactive and ongoing communication during the lifecycle of each merchant account
- Perform post-boarding checks to ensure that automatically approved accounts should be funded upon transacting.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills; can infer the complete picture using information gathered from multiple sources
- Able to read and fully understand Personal and Business Credit Reports in order to assess a merchant s financial condition and wherewithal to handle the obligations of a merchant credit card processing account
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Enjoys identifying patterns or recognizing aberrations; likes to get to the bottom of the story indicated by the clues they surface
- Speaks in a clear, poised and convincing manner
- Writes in a professional style that remains succinct, polite and on-point. Conveys difficult news compassionately in support of building long-term relationships with our merchants and ISOs
- Demonstrates accuracy with particular attention to detail in a work setting that requires effective time-management skills and strict adherence to deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a Credit Underwriting role, preferably within the payment card industry
- College degree preferable
Integrated into our shared values is NCR s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Loading some great jobs for you...