IT Change Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.IT Operations Change Manager
Ownership of the Change Management Program for the NCR Payment Processor division. Deliver highly available offerings through effective, reliable and efficient Change Management processes by establishing guidelines for the control, implementation and notification of changes that affect our clients, product offerings, infrastructure and production environments. Acting back up for Problem Manager.Job Description:
- Ownership of the Change Management Program for IT Operations
- Comprehensive understanding of Change Management policies, procedures, tools and audit controls.
- Daily Change Management proactive review of CRs for accuracy and completeness, follow up and updates
- Understand and manage risk & impact to the various applications within the production environment
- Prepare daily agenda and schedule for CAB review
- Daily CAB meeting ownership
- CR updates post CAB review and as needed by requestors
- Update Change Management calendar
- Follow up on CR readiness (day of, 1 day, 2 day, etc.) Approvals, documentation, etc.
- Coordination of Emergency changes
- Working daily in Service Now/JIRA to manage change review, scheduling, review and approvals
- Assist change requestors/managers with procedures
- Non-compliance reporting and reminders/ escalation
- Monthly metric reporting
- Serve as a back-up for Problem Management program owner
- Additional project management, as needed
- Audit support
- Follow up and reporting of non-compliant CRs and adherence to company CM policies and procedures
- Input and updates to Change Management policy and processes to gain efficiencies and align with company direction and Business Operations.
- Training & documentation updates as needed
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT/ Data Center Change Management Program Manager in a large, complex US organization
3+ years of experience engaging with senior level business leaders and stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of the Change Management lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to manage large scale organizational program initiatives
- Strong strategic thinking, change management, project management, multi-tasking and analytical problem-solving skills
Integrated into our shared values is NCR s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...