Merchant Accounting Analyst
Compensation: $74,730.00 - $113,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Merchant Accounting Analyst will work directly under the supervision of the Merchant Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for maintenance of daily balancing for Sponsoring Banks connected to the Clearing & Settlement system. The position will require interfacing with multiple departments to communicate any balancing issues or required/proposed modifications with responsibility for daily and monthly Sponsoring Bank/Client reconciliation reporting as well as other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned. The Merchant Accounting Analyst will have contact with other members pf the Payments Finance and Accounting team which requires strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Overall accounting experience of 2 to 3 years. Payment company experience that process end-to-end through the payment networks with an understanding of the payment networks, sponsoring bank functioning and funds flow through the payment settlement process a plus.
- Understanding of GAAP Accounting and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed orientated.
- Experience with and the desire to automate processes and reconciliations.
- Experience working through issues with customers and partners.
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience with Microsoft Word
- Superior problem solving skills
- Works very well in a highly time sensitive and fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Work closely with Corporate Finance team on monthly close process under mandated closing deadlines.
- Interaction with Settlement and Clearing, Balancing, as needed for accurate and timely financial closings.
- Assist in automation and the maintenance of processes
- Assist in the production of various reports for Merchant Accounting manager over the course of the month.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...