Compensation: $57,666.67 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- This position is a key liaison between internal JetPay staff, outside software developers (VARs, third party vendors), and the IT Department. Operates under minimal supervision and with independent action to manage, coordinate, and monitor Class B projects and certifications, both EMV and NON-EMV, from initiation by sales. Also acts as the escalation point after beta has been released on issues that Client Support cannot resolve.
- Receives calls and emails from customer support, sales, or client relations concerning problems with various hardware and software. Each call and email received will have a ticket opened, be documented, and quality service offered on every action taken.
- Resolve all issues presented in a first call resolution strategy and escalating issues as necessary. JetPay promote a team environment and have built a culture around open communication, knowledge transfer, and continued education about our products as well as other types of technology.
- Provide world-class service to our customers and JetPay associates in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
- Primary focus is on providing assistance and advanced trouble-shooting regarding service delivery, installation, outages, component level problems, and other technical issues.
- The position requires in-depth knowledge and specializes in Point of Sale (POS) products and respective download systems.
- Due to complexity of issues and possible sources of problems, the position requires frequent research, exhaustive troubleshooting, and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Efficiently working cases and resolving issues, escalating appropriate cases to fix customers problems in a timely manner, and following up on issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Ongoing, comprehensive POS equipment training for customer support required on all new and existing POS equipment.
- Develop POS equipment documentation along with trouble shooting techniques to eliminate unnecessary escalations for internal and external distribution.
- Provide as needed and/or requested, telephone training on POS equipment to new and/or existing customers. This includes remote JetPay sales and relationship manager.
- Supervise merchant setup POS equipment in download systems, downloading equipment, QA, and deploy.
- Keep all POS documentation, not limited to quick reference guides, current.
- Create test scripts for new POS applications and certify on the JetPay host.
- Test and QA new host code
Integrated into our shared values is NCR s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Associated topics: assistant, client support, customer support, help desk, information technology help desk, information technology support, msword, support, system support, technical support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...