Appliance Repair Technician (Pittston)
Compensation: $56,980.00 - $91,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for an experienced Appliance Repair Technician to work full-time completing repairs as dispatched. This is a highly dynamic position where you can do the work you love, earn a competitive salary with potential for bonuses. In this exciting position, you'll be able to learn and grow as we disrupt the service industry as it exists today.
We are a team committed to empowering the best technicians to do their best work, so every home runs smoothly. Puls is the rapid-response service for the ups and downs of digital life, connecting consumers with our highly skilled technicians to install, support or repair their smart technology devices anytime, anywhere.
Our strength is in our people and our technology. We have engineered a powerful platform that matches our trusted technicians with customers nationwide. At the click of a button, we spring into action and send a qualified professional to your doorstep. Whether you have a brand new TV that needs mounting, an old refrigerator that needs repair, or a garage door that won't open, in today's fast-moving world it should be easy to get it fixed so you can get on with your life. That's where we come in.
- Be technical support in the field and the in-field expert that can assess operations needs and provide technical support
- Perform diagnostic and repairs across the metro area
- Cultivate relationships with customers
- Conduct basic in-home safety inspections to identify service opportunities
- Perform other duties as needed which may include taking ownership of any escalated service support
- The ideal candidate has a wide variety of skills and a "can do it all" attitude
- Excellent customer communication skills are required
- Must be friendly and demonstrate a good, clean appearance
- Ability to work in a remote environment, maintaining close contact with Puls HQ including attending regular virtual meetings
- Must have access to your own vehicle, valid driver's license, clean driving record and minimum insurance requirements
- At least 1-2 years of appliance repair experience preferred
- Refrigeration repair and/or EPA certification is a plus
- Some on-call rotating and weekend shifts are required
- Must speak English, bi-lingual a plus
- 100% Company paid benefit package including medical, vision, dental, disability & life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company paid gas allowance
- Various incentive plans, employee referral incentives & career opportunities
- Vehicle wrap incentive program
Associated topics: automotive, field service, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, millwright, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...