Executive Sales Director (Customer Intelligence) - Walton
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The role of Executive Director, Customer Intelligence is to assist the VP of Customer Intelligence in driving and growing revenue with Storyful s key partners.
The Customer Intelligence sales team is the external sales function of the Storyful consumer insights, reputational monitoring, and crisis reporting team. We work with the world s largest and most innovative Media, PR and Communications agencies, consultancies and brands. You will lead senior client and agency relationships (Account Director and Marketing Director Level) and negotiations, and work alongside Storyful s strategists and product teams to deliver customer-centric solutions. You will be supported by the Partnerships Director, Managers and Coordinators of Customer Intelligence in providing best in market service and solutions to Storyful s partners.
- Meet and exceed your own as well as your team''s revenue targets by prospecting, pitching, and closing sales
- Attend market presentations with senior clients and lead or guide all key client negotiations within your portfolio
- Support and develop Directors and Managers in building new client relationships and generating revenue
- Seek and identify new business prospects for the Customer Intelligence division
- Lead Directors and Managers to develop high levels of sales service and a customer-centric approach
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and agencies and resolve issues to ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with other divisions of the business including close collaboration with Product, Creative, Strategists, Editorial & Operations as well as drive key relationships with News Corp business partners
- Identify, develop, drive and deliver sales opportunities
- Manage the completion and execution of your team''s client account plans
- Contribute to the commercial strategy for Storyful s Customer Intelligence division and communicate strategy and direction to key stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of competitors and monitor their activities and relevant actions
- Contribute to and execute strategies for News Corp businesses to leverage Storyful s Customer Intelligence offering
- Monitor and communicate your team''s business performance on a regular basis, including preparation and delivery of accurate forecasts and budgets
- Oversee the maintenance of Salesforce and revenue pipelines
- Manage the Directors and Managers within your region to include goal setting, performance management, assessment of resources and lead recruitment for direct report roles
- Execute best in practice work ethic, team motivation and a strong team culture across the Sales team in line with your leaders
- Lead by example in your style and approach, which will characterize the Company s dealings with the marketplace.
- 7-10 years of experience in a commercially-focused or sales role within the digital marketing /advertising/ PR or social media industry, with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing a team
- PR or Communications Agency experience a plus
- Leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven record of prospecting, growing and managing revenue
- Expertise in the digital and social media ecosystem, including but not limited to social insights, crisis communications, corporate issues, UGC, video, brand content
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, the Google tool-set and other cloud-based business tools
- An expansive network of client and agency connections with expert networking abilities and ability to build an extensive list of prospects
- Strategic Solutions Seller with a Consultative Style
- Exceptional business writing skills
- Some travel required
Associated topics: b2b, bi, business, business development, business management, franchise operator, inside sales, mba, strategic, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...