Licensed Nurse Assessment Coordinator LPN
Compensation: $48,815.00 - $78,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
We are seeking a Licensed Nurse Assessment Coordinator MDS
to join our skilled nursing facility in Gardens at Stroud,Stroudsburg PA.
! The primary purpose of the job position is to provide professional nursing experience in performing assessments an completing the MDS. Coordinates and participates in care planning sessions. Determine levels of care for reimbursement purposes.Shift:
SMS us for a rapid response 717.###.#### P
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an as needed basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Write the RAP Summaries for nursing section 5 of MDSs
- Assures completion of assessments and RQP Summaries by other departments such as Social Work, Activities, Dietary and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, Quarterlies, write RAP summaries and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LPN.
- Over a years' of previous Long-Term Care assessment coordinator experience.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- & many more!
XQ7PandoLogic. Keywords: Staff Nurse, Location: East Stroudsburg, PA - 18302
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed vocational nurse, med, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse iv, nurse lpn, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...