Administrative Associate - Walton
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc.
The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc. is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization in the United States with a long history of partnership with The Jerusalem Foundation in Jerusalem. Founded by Jerusalem’s legendary Mayor Teddy Kollek, its mission is to formulate and implement capital development, programming, and projects that support opportunity and quality of life for all 900,000 of Jerusalem’s residents. In so doing, the Foundation aims to strengthen and communicate Jerusalem’s potential as an urban model for cross-communal engagement across the city’s economic, social, and cultural landscape, serving the city’s diverse mix of Christian, Muslim, and Jewish populations. The Foundation accomplishes these goals through direct support, as well as through facilitated partnerships with public authorities and private philanthropies.
The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc. seeks a motivated administrative professional to join its team in New York. You will work directly with a staff of six professionals to ensure that all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, the versatility to adapt quickly to new responsibilities, and a desire to grow in the position are essential, as well as the ability to communicate eloquently with a passion for the mission of The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Report to Director of Administration and Office Services.
· Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events.
· Assist in preparation of presentation, communications and events materials.
· Maintain, update, and assist in upgrading of organizational CRM database and prospect pipeline.
· Produce reports on development campaigns, portfolio projects, and lead generation.
· Maintain appointment and travel calendars for JFI staff and international guests.
· Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships and welcome and greet clients and office guests in person and via telephone in a warm and professional manner.
· Support office staff and principals with general operational tasks.
· Implement events planning and special project assignments as directed.
· Facilitate correspondence via letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic)
· Assist in keeping the office organized and in good order.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Passion for the mission of The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc.
· Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently towards their completion.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite is required.
· Proficiency with The Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce CRM platforms is desirable.
· Ability to work well both independently and under close supervision.
· Experience with complex file management is desirable.
· Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours.
· Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required.
· 1 year or more of experience in an administrative capacity within an office setting is desirable.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time salaried position.Compensation is competitive commensurate with experience.
Generous package of employee benefits includes medical and dental benefits, employer-sponsored retirement savings program, and transit assistance.
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and The Jerusalem Foundation, Inc. reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as deemed appropriate.
Loading some great jobs for you...