Senior Maintenance Mechanic
Employment Type: Full-Time
Description Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at TJ Maxx, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. TJ Maxx delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it??s a great time to join the TJ Maxx team.
SENIOR MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs all conveyor, sortation and related material handling equipment; provides basic heating HVAC, plumbing and/or other facility maintenance functions to ensure proper, safe and efficient mechanical/electrical operations within the Distribution Center. Maintains and modifies existing equipment/systems; and provides some design, fabrication and installation of specialized equipment as necessary.
- 4??6 yrs. hands on experience in industrial maintenance field with demonstrated preventative maintenance experience in material handling systems ; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Special Electrical, Welding, HVAC, Plumbing, Electronics, Hydraulics, Mechanical and/or Electrical drive systems experience highly desired but not required.
- Maintain, and repair, building and material handling equipment electrical systems including but not limited to 230/460 volt three phase systems.
- Full time status. Willingness to work various shifts and/or overtime to meet business needs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand, sit and walk. Position requires lifting of up to 75 lbs., reaching with hands and arms, and manipulation of parts and the use of various tools and equipment. While performing the duties of this job the employee is exposed to high places. Frequent exposures to lubricants, chemical vapors, and aerosols. Position requires tolerance for working in adverse conditions including: weather, heat, dust, noise, etc. Position requires 20/40 vision and depth perception
- Associates must successfully complete pre-certification and internal licensing requirements for all Powered Industrial Trucks including maintenance boom trucks and scissors lifts. Valid US Driver??s License required.
You can also feel good knowing that TJ Maxx is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. today !
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Loading some great jobs for you...