Real Estate Agent - Set Your Own Schedule (Pittston)
Compensation: $77,290.00 - $184,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
A Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. Real Estate is a fun and exciting industry, and we are looking for dynamic and motivated Real Estate Agents to join us in providing clients with the best possible real estate transaction experience.
To be a Real Estate Agent, you must be a self-starter who thrives working independently. You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the Real Estate Agent, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently so you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales and purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Agents often earn over $100,000 after they've established a loyal client base.
In this role, you will...
* Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the market
* Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and profitable home sale
* Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
* Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
* Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales
* Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Agent services
* Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed and an expert in your field
As a broker, we will...
* Offer competitive commission rates
* Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
* Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
* Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Tom Toole Sales Group - RE/MAX
The Tom Toole Sales Group is a top 1% real estate sales team dedicated to providing our customers with the perfect blend of expert experience, market knowledge and a client focused mentality. We are native to the greater Philadelphia area suburbs and we are the largest RE/MAX team in Philadelphia and Delaware.
The culture and dynamic at the Tom Toole Sales Group is built upon teamwork, service, integrity, professionalism and drive. What we know is that a team will always outperform an individual. Our goal is to make everyone on our team work to have great lives outside of real estate. If you are tired of being your own assistant, managing your own transactions, or waiting for the phone to ring, we may be the right place for you. When we started our team, Tom felt exactly the same way. Fast forward 5 years later, our agents outproduce the average Realtor's sales by 12X and can focus on selling.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: broker, housing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...