RN: Registered Nurse Supervisor Full Time Evenings - Pittston
Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
United Methodist Homes' Wesley Village in Pittston, PA is committed to serving our community by offering exceptional senior care options while simultaneously creating an employee-friendly environment. Successful United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in common truly caring about the people we serve. With quality and compassionate care always top-of-mind, our environment offers supportive teamwork and opportunities for healthcare professionals to learn and grow!
United Methodist Homes is currently hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for Full Time EVENINGS.
The RN Supervisor is a
What will I do?
- Oversee residents continuity of care
- Supervise the activities performed by Charge Nurses, C..A's and all other non licensed staff during assigned shifts
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of units
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: employee training, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and problem solving
What do I need for this role?
- Current and valid RN license in PA
- An Associates Degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical nursing school
- Progressive professional experience in long term care nursing supervision/management
- Working knowledge of Pharmacology
- Extensive knowledge of RAI process and Quality Measures
- Working knowledge of Medicare Part A and Part B payment systems
- Competency in skills and techniques to meet residents needs as identified through assessments and care plan
What makes United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area and 2 locations in PA, all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage including:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments.
- Employee referral incentive
United Methodist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, surgical, tcu, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...