Senior Success Architect - Walton
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior/Principle Success Architect
VANTIQ is a very high growth successful software startup – We are now looking for a technically-proficient and forward-thinking expert to help
design and build the next generation of applications which are real-time, distributed applications leveraging technologies such as AI, ML, IOT and others helping companies with their digital transformation initiatives.
Do you consider yourself as a technology guru? Someone who always wants to be knee deep in the latest cutting-edge technologies. Enjoy working with disruptive solutions and technologies. Have a background advising and providing technical consultative services to support your customers? Then Welcome to VANTIQ. VANTIQ is the leading real-time event driven Paas. A leader in the edge computing space.
The Customer Success Group is a key component in fueling the growth of the company by ensuring the successful delivery of our solutions by partners and customers. As a key contributor to the CSG team, success architects are technical architects and advisors who guide our customers and partners through the design and delivery of VANTIQ solutions. You will be the strategic advisor guiding our partners/customers in their journey delivering VANTIQ solutions. You will work closely with our partner project teams and to ensure that the technical architecture of solutions fulfill the needs of the client. There are many factors to the success of developing and delivering technology solutions: Performance, scale, security, governance, business value, best practices, etc. You will be the master of all of these.
What you will do…
· Engage and advise partners and customers on solution architecture
· Ensure partners have solid governance, project methodologies, and disciplines
· Developing best practices to share with our partners and customers
· Support our internal teams in various ways to support our technical needs
· Build and deliver solution proof of concepts and demos
· Deliver training and enablement workshops to partners and customers
Who You are…
· You are a consulting minded, performance focused architect who is skilled in application deployment and works well in both a team environment as well as individually.
· 10+ years’ experience in analysis, design, and development of cloud enterprise application systems
· Developed a deep understanding of complex, distributed solutions in a dynamic environment
· Played a key role in the development and deployment of large-scale cloud centric enterprise application systems
· Bonus to have management/technical consulting background
· Preferred to have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· REQUIRED: Multi-lingual speakers
· REQUIRED: Ability to travel internationally to project sites 50 -75% of the time
Your technology skill set
· Experience with Saas, Pass, Iaas technologies
· Bonus to have IOT/IIOT background
· IOT Platforms, ESB, API Gateways, Big Data, Messaging/Brokers (MQSeries, Kafka etc)
· Preferred CSS , HTML5
· Preferred Agile methodology
· Familiar with TCP / SSL / Network management (DHCP , DNS , CERT)
· Preferred Java/ Python / c#
Customers around the globe rely on VANTIQ to quickly and easily create the next generation of transformative digital applications to serve the Internet of Things (IOT), smart cities/buildings, oil and gas, healthcare/life sciences, and telecommunications, among other industries. VANTIQ powers these mission-critical real-time business operations with our low code event-driven architecture (EDA) application development platform. Founded in 2015 by renowned business and technology leaders Marty Sprinzen and Paul Butterworth, VANTIQ dramatically reduces time-to-market, significantly lowers development and maintenance costs, and provides maximum agility in response to constantly changing operational requirements. Learn more at www.vantiq.com.
Loading some great jobs for you...